A diary of Dream   
If you cannot see words, please try to change it's encoding Unicode(UTF-8).

Friday, August 03, 2007

Dreamy Lifeguard

I went bathing in the sea. (Sycamore Cove beach)
It was a cloudy sky.

But...........
His face shone with youth.


He is a lifeguard.

"What a cool guy he is!!!"

"Please take a backward glance at me!"
.......

He turned his back to the wind..... It has a beautiful figure, too.
Y0Y0Y0Y0Y0Y0Y0Y0Y0Y0Y0Y0Y0Y0Y0Y0Y0Y0Y 
思わず背後からズームインで隠し撮りしてしまった(;^^
それにしてもカッコ良かった。。。(ズームで撮ると写りボヤケテしまう~)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,He was really hot, wasn't he?

Anyways How are you?

Sunday, August 12, 2007 2:02:00 AM  
Blogger Mari said...

Life has been very hectic lately. but I am doing fine, thank you~!

Yes! He was really hot. I saw him.

Saturday, August 25, 2007 10:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Top my Blog or A dream play By Mariko