A diary of Dream   
If you cannot see words, please try to change it's encoding Unicode(UTF-8).

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

BlogPet Background

I have just begun this 'BlogPet' and making its background.

←Photograph Pebble Beach with a golf course for a background(130 x 150px). This is my original photo, and a little processing. (sense of distance?)It's not bad, I think. Neon(ニャン) and this one are a good match! He lives in my blog. You can see him at right sidebar.

When you come here please play with him, then he gives you immediate answers. However, he talks only smattering of Japanese. But... sometimes he makes a Haiku. If you saw that, tell me.
  1. BlogPet背景画像:1 車 Automobile
  2. BlogPet背景画像:2 風景写真
  3. BlogPet背景画像:3 風景写真
  4. BlogPet背景画像:4 風景写真
  5. BlogPet背景画像:5 風景写真

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger johnho said...

tnanks! good to have ur message. :)

Saturday, January 27, 2007 10:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To johnho ≪ Thank you for the other dayヾ(~O~;)

Monday, February 05, 2007 2:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Top my Blog or A dream play By Mariko